Sunday, July 24, 2011

Crafty Afternoon

Well after staying up until 3 this morning working on the Rocker Chick rocking horse I got a later start than what I wanted on getting things organized today. With my DH's help, I was able to get about half of my scrapping supplies organized. I hope to have the craft room set up before my Imagine arrives (hopefully sometime this week!)




I really wanted to put the finishing touches on this rocking horse but alas, I have misplaced my glue sticks for the hot glue gun so I was unable to finish. It really turned out better than I envisioned it. Inspired by a project at Michael's, I found the Rockstar Stack paper at JoAnn's and selected the four different paper types of paper. I have some really awesome rocker ribbons for the hair! I can't wait to have it completed!




This little project was inspired by one of my many crafty searches on the internet. I am currently completing my last externship for my master's in speech therapy and my supervisor LOVES coffee! We often have a coffee break after seeing few patients early in the morning. I couldn't resist making her this plaque as she enjoys any type of coffee but really loves Starbucks and speciality coffees.




Last but not least it this cute little baby shower card I created on a whim tonight. I selected papers from Nana's Kids paper pack and used two sparkly pink brads to accent the diaper bag. Oh Baby is cut from Just a Note on the E2.

I have class from 7 to 10 tomorrow evening and not sure how much crafting I can get done! :( I'm off on Tuesday so I hope to enjoy a full day of crafting and getting the craft room ready for it's new addition!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Super duper cute projects. I am now a follower. Stop by and say "hi" sometimes. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete