Thursday, August 18, 2011

Feeling out of the loop

Woah! What a crazy week it has been. Pretty damaging storm blew through on Saturday and took out the Internet. Woke up Sunday with full intentions to craft only to discover that opening my left was excruciatingly uncomfortable as my eye didn't like the light. Took a trip off to the doctor to discover a corneal abrasion. Can I ever start a school year off right?

Monday (first day for teachers) back to the grind and not really feeling up to par. Internet didn't come back until last night and this week has been crazy finishing up classes/tests, starting work, and trying to manage my eye issues.

Good things this week:
1. No more classes/tests ( as of tonight I am officially finished with my Masters degree)
2. Received my Praxis scores (passed woohoo)

3. I can now craft any evening I want

Anyone read "The Help"? Great book I highly recommend it.

Oh yeah my new craft technique I learned tonight ( quick and easy)




More projects coming soon
I promise!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: